The Sunshine Valley Community Recreation Society offers sport and recreation, social and arts and culture programming and events to members and visitors alike.
For more information about being a member, volunteering, or holding an event, please contact email@example.com
The purpose of the society is to establish, maintain and operate a non-profit community centre society in Sunshine Valley, British Columbia, that is accessible to all, regardless of financial resources, culture, age, sex, sexual orientation, or mental or physical abilities.
The vision is to create a full service community centre that offers exceptional sport, recreational and cultural experiences for the benefit of the community.
The Sunshine Valley Community Centre Society will:
- Raise funds for, establish, maintain, and operate a community centre in Sunshine Valley, Fraser Valley Regional District, British Columbia
- Present a full spectrum of sport, recreation and cultural activities under one roof, to the benefit of all the community
- Provide a welcoming home for other sport, recreation, health and educational organizations within our walls
- Be committed to mentorship, education and training programs for the community
- Promote youth and young adult involvement in safe, coordinated programs, including those for at-risk and high-risk participants
- Ensure the club is inclusive and welcoming to members of the community
For more information about joining, volunteering or holding an event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org